Time: 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
(Every month on the Second Wednesday)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 860 0893 6735
Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kOxd62Gki
Planning Commission Members as of May 2022 Elections – Bob Perkins, Eleanor Zue, Nate Thames, Gregory Wilson, Justin Will
Vershire Planning Commission Agenda for 6/8/2022
(in-person option at the Vershire Town Center Building)
Call to order at 7:00pm
- Nominate and choose a new Chairperson
- Review/revise/approve the minutes from 5/11/22
- Recap the Village Designation recommendation to the Selectboard from the May meeting
- AT&T’s application for array at the Cell tower off Route 113 on the Ulman property-
- Time frame– PSB hearing input? T-Mobile and AT&T don’t enable most of our residents , emergency responders or highway crew access– designated repeater for Safety /emergency responders should be a priority
- Bill, former chair, will pass along the documentation from AT&T’s attorneys at DRM.
- Other Old Business?
- Check with the Selectboard to see who will be appointed as the Development Administrator as Sande French-Stockwell is stepping down as she is relocating …
- Lot line adjustment permit application review on Michaelides parcel on McIver Rd. (ANR 2% of giving parcel “rule”)
- Planning Commission needs to appoint a new secretary as Debra is vacating the position. (for town questions- DK can be reached most Thursdays at home number or Listers office)
- Any other new business to review?
- Discuss the development maps/2 acre and 10 acre requirements and understanding of their purpose — Dev Admin visits for all sub-division and building permits to review set-backs etc.. Note-Subdivision requires a recordable survey.